I'm a fourth year law student who balances headache-inducing legalese with as much crafting time as possible.
Find Sarah E. onEtsy Other
- followed Creative Whimsy 02 May 05:49
- followed Freckled Menace 14 Oct 13:09
- commented on their comment Thanks, you too. Nice to meet you ;) to Sarah E. 17 Aug 14:35
- commented on their comment Hi Shivi I'm not that active, to be honest I usually just pop in now and then to check out Snippets. But I updated my profile a bit tonight and I'll probably go check out the forum in a bit. Cool to see you're from Perth - are there many of us o... to Sarah E. 17 Aug 13:33
- commented on their comment Very cool!! I once made some wrapping paper by glueing paper doilies lightly onto blank white paper, rolling paint over them and then carefully peeling the doilies off again. I did some sections red and others orange, and it turned out really well. to Spray Paint + Doilies Dress 05 Oct 14:34
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Sarah E. hasn't posted any projects yet