creative teen--intrested in new ideas for my school craft fair--most talented with duct tape, i make color blocked wallets and woven purses and totes
- commented on their comment i saw this idea and had a snow day off from school and HAD to try it. i found that because the tape has different raised pieces on it, when i pressed it against the fabric i only got an outline. what i ended up doing was placing the fabric over the cas... to Cool Cassette T Shirt! 03 Mar 00:13
- commented on their comment so i was tryin to do this awesome idea with a barbie heel and i was using a paint pen and i kept on getting finger prints all over it :( what kind of paint did u use? to Ken Shoe Necklace 19 Jan 21:01
- commented on their comment very cute! to Elastic Ring 18 Jan 23:28
- commented on their comment the ring is totally wearable! to Dollar Bill Ring 04 Jan 17:28
- commented on their comment i bet u could do this with the melt beads too--like the pegboard things--have to try it! to Melted Heart Ring 01 Jan 18:35
- commented on their comment ha ha its funny--i saw that caset tape sweatshirt at old navy yesterday to Boo_its_Brittany 30 Dec 20:24
- commented on their comment omg i need to make this--going to michaels to get some rings to glue it on! YAY to Grapefruit 30 Dec 17:46
- commented on their comment i have a clutch like this and it was made in mexico (?) well anyways i was wondering how they did it all the wrappers are in spanish *hee hee* to Wrapper Bracelet 30 Dec 15:03
- commented on their comment thanks so much! i wasn't totally sure how it was going to work out but it did! it was my mom's idea to reinforce the handles (smart mother) to Duct Tape Woven Purse 30 Dec 14:56
- commented on their comment i am in the middle of doing one of these now-- i found it pretty easy i cut the straws into 2 1/2 inch pieces and i used red thin yarn i doubled some yarn and tied it at the looped end-- i then strong the straw on one strand of the yarn from one side... to Straw Belt 29 Dec 20:22
- followed KMOM14 18 Nov 01:29
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »