21st Century vagabond, Inspiring world traveler, Social activism is my passion, animal lover, brave and daring chef, writer, lover, volunteer, crafter extraordinaire.
Find Madelyn onOther Other
- commented on her comment Any chance you could do a DIY? to Felted Bag 02 Jan 16:02
- followed violetta 02 Jan 16:02
- commented on her comment Super cute, I made one for my gallion bobby bins I have laying around! Thanks! to Papier Mache Rag Bowls 02 Jan 15:59
- commented on her comment AMAZING! Love it. I am going to make a bottle from maps because I love to travel. Does paper work just as well or should I find a map napkin? Great project! Can't wait to see more from you! to Decoupage Bottles 02 Jan 15:50
- followed Mi.ezekatze 02 Jan 15:48
- followed CheesecakeBandit 02 Jan 15:46
- followed Crysteen 31 Dec 18:49
- commented on her comment I also saw it done with actual Indian Saris! That was beautiful. to India Inspired Decoupage Side Table 31 Dec 18:34
- followed koreandoll 31 Dec 18:12
- commented on her comment This is so tute :) Love it to Thimble Flower Necklace 30 Dec 22:31
- commented on her comment I think I might have to make these for the Star Wars in 3D . awesome :) to Galaxy Leggings 30 Dec 21:23
- commented on her comment Love. to My Daughters Dresser 11 Dec 21:02
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »