Reve Maxeville hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Reve Maxeville onWebsite Website
- followed Pamela C. 27 Jul 09:11
- replied to a comment on her project Customized Jacket Diy 31 Mar 13:17
- commented on her comment I think I would use this book to help me come up with a good idea for wine corks. They inspire me I always keep them thinking I'll come up with a good idea since they seem like such a useful medium. But no, I never think of anything more than buttons o... to Wild Jewellery 27 Jul 12:12
- commented on her comment My top tips for organizing fabric is to fold the fabric around a paper sized piece of cardboard untill you get a neat little bolt of fabric. After wards get some simple cardboard magazine organizers from Ikea and place the bolts of fabric in like book... to French Country Chic 17 Apr 10:19
- commented on her comment My favorite craft to do when I'm bored is probably knitting. I know it's not the most creative answer . There is so much instant gratification with knitting, every row you can see your project getting closer to completion, it's hard to put down once I ... to Make Me I'm Yours... Just For Fun 13 Apr 14:29
- commented on her comment My blog, www.heartsofcolumbus.com is about the punk rock and burlesque inspired hats and accessories I make and sell. My blog is unique because I regularly update with weekly fashion shoots featuring my newest creations and model them with my favorite ... to Pr & Marketing by Kaelah Bee 01 Mar 08:49
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »