Natalie Zee Drieu hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Natalie Zee Drieu on
- followed Miss Alyss 06 Oct 20:15
- commented on their comment In terms of patterned fabric, i don't think that would work because the light needs to be softened to shine through, that's why the interfacing works. But it's worth a try if you want to have a patterned fabric in the back. Just make sure it's not too ... to DIY Light Box 30 Jul 15:59
- followed Cez 29 Jul 21:42
- followed Sugarlishes 15 Apr 19:03
- followed Crafter Monkey 18 Jul 10:57
- followed peptogirl 20 Jun 15:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »