I am originally from Germany. I was born there. I live in a one bedroom apartment with too many plants. I studied biology in college, but never finished. I am a bit of a loner, although I like and enjoy people. I love to eat cereal for all mealtimes. I'm 5'7", have light brown hair, and green eyes. I love to study and learn. I believe if your not actively learning something your not actively living, and will progress very minimally as a person. I admire many Philosophies, and faiths. I do not adhere to anyone in particular, I have many goals. I hope I will get around to working on achieving them faster then I have up until now. I consistently work toward enlightenment. It is a long and rarely easy road. I think it is the ultimate goal to live by. I believe in compassion, empathy, but not pity, witch would negate value from that person's life. I also believe that all living things hold the same value. I love to make and do projects so when I found this site, I was really excited. I hope to get to know you all better, and I'm looking forward to learning from you!
Find kristina m. on
- commented on their comment I think you did a really good job Kristina to Sailor Girl Embroidery 18 Jul 05:41
- followed Oh Dear. 18 Jul 01:17
- followed Eugel 29 Jun 04:32
- followed m0llykate 28 Mar 01:27
- followed SageTiki 16 Feb 23:10
- followed Tamara B. 11 Dec 16:07
- followed Leah 25 Jun 23:05
- followed Cat Morley 24 Mar 01:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
kristina m. hasn't posted any projects yet