- commented on her comment thanks. I love doing them. Its like doing a puzzle but you are trying to fit thousands of beads into a picture instead of puzzle pieces. If its not all melted together when you turn it over then it is a puzzle. Yikes. to Cheshire Cat In Beads 09 May 09:37
- commented on her comment thanks. The pegboards I use are Photo Pearl boards. I use them cause they are 30 x 30 pegs. Perler makes them too but they are 29 x 29. Its easier to use the Photo Pearls pegboards cause it is an even number. The patterns are from the pictures. I blow ... to Mario With Shell 08 May 23:00
- commented on her comment thanks I will post the other Marios on a few hours. I am still new to the site. Always looking for suggestions, i make them then sale them. to Mario With Shell 07 May 23:03
- commented on her comment I posted a side by side. the one on left is real one the other is beads. look at picture 2. thanks to Fawn Haven Sign 07 May 23:01
- commented on her comment Pinocchio I did it from a photo. You blow it up til its all pixels then you chart it out on graph paper. Then you place a beads on peg boards. When you have them all placed you get ironing paper & iron it to melt (fuse) the beads. Thanks Kitty to Brianna Lion Outfit In Beads. 07 May 15:37
- commented on her comment Nancy it is done with beads called Photo Pearls. they are like hama or perlers but the peg board is 30 x 30 not 29 x 29. You make your pattern then place a bead on the pegboard for each pixel. then when it is all done see if you are happy with the bead... to Anna & Patrick Done In Beads 06 May 19:07
- commented on her comment thanks. it takes a week to do most of them. Some are as big as 2' x 18". They look like the photos more the farther away you are from it. Do you do beads? to Anna & Patrick Done In Beads 06 May 17:35
- commented on her comment thanks, now you can see why it takes so long. LOL to Fawn Haven Sign 06 May 17:32
- commented on her comment thanks. I will post others in a few days. I do mostly family & pets but have done some other items. to Anna & Patrick Done In Beads 06 May 13:52
- commented on her comment thanks. I am doing all the grandkids soon as I get my thumb rested. I have a trigger thumb. to Anna & Patrick Done In Beads 14 Apr 01:20
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »