- commented on her comment These look really good! They look like you bought them that way. Do you think that fabric paint might have been a better way to go? to Customized Ugg Boots 28 May 20:27
- commented on her comment That's very cool and original! I love how crocheted wire looks but DAMN it hurts your hands after awhile! I tried to wear gloves during a project once to protect my hands, but the gloves were too bulky. The gauge of wire might have been too big but I h... to Barbie Shoe Necklace 15 Aug 00:52
- commented on her comment Leave it as is. It's so cute! to Rainbow Button Corset 17 Jul 15:23
- commented on her comment OMG they're really cute. I have made three amigurumi animals so far, and I think by now I could handle something like this. I love how you used black thread to attach the spots on the red one! to I <3 Mushrooms 15 Jul 18:24
- commented on her comment ZOMG KIBI OROCHIMARU!! to My Anime Tin 15 Jul 16:33
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Courtney S. hasn't posted any projects yet