I knit like a crazy person and have started to make up most of my recent patterns because I have difficulty finding ones I like exactly as they are. I used to sew a lot but haven't seriously for years. I have a bit of a commitment problem with sticking to a project all the way to the end before I start something new- which is why I tend to find myself with around four or five WIP at once.
Find Alilu on
- followed CandyDoll Couture 05 Feb 12:46
- commented on their comment Thanks guys! :D to Laminated Folder 16 Aug 15:03
- commented on their comment Sorry, couldn't find the notes for this one! It hopefully wouldn't be too hard to replicate- all I did was knit a cable section wide enough to fit the clasp, then cut a lining that fitted the knitted part. to Bamboo Clasp Bag 08 Aug 19:02
- commented on their comment I did it as an experiment, not really expecting it to work so I'm not sure where my notes are- but I'll dig them out and put them on for you! xx to Bamboo Clasp Bag 09 Jun 15:51
- commented on their comment Thanks! Am working on making this a how-to project soon so let me know if you have a go at them xx to Cabled Fingerless Gloves 09 Jun 15:47
- commented on their comment Whoops I can't read, sorry I put your name with a K! I have a couple of friends who are Kat with a K. Thanks again x to Cat Morley 08 Jun 18:02
- commented on their comment Thanks for the comment Kat! xx to Cat Morley 08 Jun 18:00
- commented on their comment These are totally amazing and I have to try a pair as soon as possible! to Ruby Slippers 08 Jun 12:37
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »