- commented on her comment The Vanillery Garden featured these as well. to Cute Thread Holders 21 Dec 17:25
- commented on her comment The lace is thinner than the frames. So, if you glue it to the back of the frames, there's a weird space between the edge of the glasses and where the lace starts. I suppose you could glue it to the back if you wanted, but I didn't think it looked as n... to Lace Sunnies 31 Aug 20:11
- followed Ava 31 Aug 20:09
- followed Artisticlover 31 Aug 20:09
- commented on her comment Hm. Did you not get the axle all of the way out? Because that could be why. That happened with one of the cars I used; I ended up using an alternative route for the elastic. to Hot Wheel Car Bracelet 27 Jun 05:16
- followed Twinkie Chan 18 Apr 04:16
- followed Andi P. 18 Apr 01:45
- followed lululilacdoll 10 Apr 21:12
- followed Audrey Kitching 29 Dec 22:02
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »