plastic crocodile hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find plastic crocodile on
- commented on their comment i am ghetto too.. i tried using a lighter and they get blackened. what am i doing wrong? to Recyle And Make Your Own Beads 23 Jun 20:40
- commented on their comment i have seen these in the store and always wanted one! now I just to find a sucker with a sewing machine to make one for me..lol to Capri Sun Bag 20 May 12:40
- commented on their comment Loved this when I saw it on Craft Magazine online and on Craftster. Great idea!!!! to Cooking Mama Apron 04 May 14:13
- commented on their comment OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVED this book as a kid! This is so so so so cute! to Grover 19 Feb 00:50
- commented on their comment it sure is. to Kurt Halsey Necklace 29 Jul 00:12
- commented on their comment did you call your local craft store.. I ti s a common thing here. It is between scapbook stuff and jewlery stuff at the stores. to Shrinky-Dink Fosters 27 Jul 17:50
- commented on their comment whats a Shrinky_dink? Were you not a child of the 80's? Kidding. It is a plastic sheet of paper. Alomst looks like a sheet for a overhead projector. you draw on it and cut it out and put it in the oven and they shrink and become a hard plastic. to Shrinky-Dink Fosters 24 Jul 20:16
- commented on their comment That looks good!. I might try that! to Spray Paint + Doilies Dress 18 Jul 12:07
- followed Crafter Monkey 18 Jul 10:57
- commented on their comment i try to use every bit of magazines. ( I am a magazine junkie, lots od subscriptions) I cut them up and use almost every bit of them. this one is a issue of Blender and Cosmo. to All The Faces Mirror 15 Jul 23:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »