I have always been into crafts---Years ago it was macrame---had it hanging all over my house and anyone else that wanted it. Then moved on to embroidering everything in sight---jeans, shirts, you name it. On to stained glass---loved it but had 5 small kids and decided it was too dangerous having all that glass lying around. A few years back I saw on Rosie ODonnell show how she made Christmas ornaments by putting paint in clear ones and swirling it around--I obsessed about how to do vases and experimented for a couple of months and finally came up with this technique that works. I have a neurologic disease and at times cannot walk and have some trouble getting around so this is something I can do while sitting---as long as others get my supplies for me. I hope some of you try to make these vases--I have had so much fun doing them.
Find connie b. on
- commented on their comment Very cool--- to Wooden Beads Bracelet 30 May 14:03
- commented on their comment WOW----Beautiful dress---- to salte 29 May 13:51
- followed salte 26 May 09:59
- followed Lizzy 20 May 18:39
- commented on their comment I love it!! to Bohemian Feel Necklace 20 May 13:54
- commented on their comment Very cool--- to Dieselpunk Headphone 20 May 13:52
- followed Expired Sanity 17 May 22:24
- commented on their comment I want one of those---Now!!! to Lemon Cupcakes With Raspberries 14 May 18:13
- commented on their comment Very cute--- to Cutsie Cupcake 13 May 14:18
- commented on their comment These are so cute---I love sock monkeys-- to Sock Monkeys 13 May 14:16
- followed Miaka 12 May 14:30
- followed Sarah O. 07 Apr 05:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »