Creating things has always been something that makes me happy, but not something that has always been in my life. I've always been creative, but it was in other forms (writing and music). During my first semester of college, I took a Photography class, saw how much fun the Art Majors were having, and I was hooked. Since that first semester, I've decided that I, too, will make a living doing what makes me happy: making art. That has expanded recently to making things for myself and others that can be used or worn everyday. Art for the galleries is fun, but I also want my work to be seen on a daily basis in a more casual context.
Find Ashleigh Davidson on
- commented on her comment Hello! Thanks for the question. I made my record newspaper print cuff by gluing the individual pieces down with Elmer's liquid white glue and then spraying the whole thing over with Modge Podge clear spray acrylic. So you are absolutely correct! to stefania d. 26 Sep 21:05
- followed Bill M. 26 Sep 21:02
- followed anDIY :D 26 Sep 21:02
- followed Eve Electric 17 Jun 02:04
- followed Aliboo. 17 Jun 02:04
- commented on her comment I don't think it's that far away! :) I know you can use the foam under meat (http://www.liquideggproduct.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mystery-meat.jpg) as Shrinky Dinks, but I've never tried it myself. :D Or bakery packaging! The clear plastic shrinks! to Naomi T. 24 May 18:15
- commented on her comment I bought my Shrinky Dinks for Inkjet Printers on Ebay! They're much cheaper there (it cost me $13 for 6 sheets) and I got mine fast...but it was a US seller. to Naomi T. 24 May 17:56
- commented on her comment Aww! Thanks so much! That helped so much. :D You're very nice. If I ever come to Canada, I will stop by and see you! :D to Naomi T. 24 May 17:52
- commented on her comment Hahaha! It was! I just got dumped a few days ago...I think I'll build a magazine-roll house! :D to Naomi T. 24 May 17:00
- commented on her comment And thanks for the video, too! :) to Sw33tRevenge 23 May 18:26
- commented on her comment This is a good idea! I wanna decorate a gun! :) to He Blow Out His Brains 23 May 17:53
- commented on her comment This is BEAUTIFUL! to The Fly Off From An Angelpiggybag 23 May 17:52
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »