I'm an artist-turned-teacher. I like fibers. And beads. And glass. And paper. And wood. And metal. And fabric. And clay. And...
Find Piffle on
- followed Sandi H. 27 Aug 18:05
- commented on their comment Nice job! I've added cotton dryer lint from towels, jeans and t-shirts (I only like to wear cotton). Celebrate with Margaritas!;) to Homemade (recycled) Paper 17 May 22:57
- commented on their comment clever...i like cheap and simple...kinda like me! ;) to Cheapo Silk Screen 25 Mar 03:44
- commented on their comment I love Tetris. This project leaves me speechless. Good job! to Tetris Stomacher 20 Mar 03:52
- commented on their comment OH, I LOVE THIS!!!! I used to love/hate my Diana camera and this bag is PERFECT! I'll buy it right now! Overnight it to me! to Diana+ Camera Bag 12 Mar 02:58
- commented on their comment Very clever! They look great! to Monogrammed Slippers 12 Mar 02:54
- commented on their comment I would have never guessed! It looks like dyed stalks of some kind...bamboo or something. Very cool but why "not worth it to make"? to Recycled Bracelet 08 Mar 05:45
- commented on their comment Very clever! I love the idea of sleeping like a log. to Wood Log Pillow 06 Mar 04:10
- commented on their comment Wow! It looks fantastic and congrats for sticking with it. It's a beauty! to Knit Laptop Case 02 Mar 01:01
- commented on their comment Smart thinking! I love it! to Window Covering 01 Mar 20:19
- commented on their comment Nice! $150? That would almost buy the tampons to fill it!:) to Tampon Dispenser 22 Feb 05:43
- followed 10 Jan 23:26
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Piffle hasn't posted any projects yet