I'm nineteen years old and I live in (and love) Tucson, Arizona. Breaking the law isn't my style, unless it's vandalism. I don't identify with a gender. I geek out about concept art, biomechanical engineering, viral science, theology, and sociology. I hate gentrification, love D.I.Y. ethics, and I loathe living in the suburbs. Folk music puts me in a ridiculously good mood. I only like boys with sideburns.
Find Ace W. onMySpace LiveJournal LastFM Other
- commented on their comment That's awesome! Glow in the dark koalas are the best kind! to Print On Fabric Using Freezer Paper Stencils 08 Aug 09:39
- commented on their comment ROXANNA- Yes, totally fine. to Print On Fabric Using Freezer Paper Stencils 08 Aug 09:38
- commented on their comment I used Speedball brand screen printing ink. to Print On Fabric Using Freezer Paper Stencils 11 Jun 23:49
- commented on their comment There's a site online called the Rasterbator that makes images lik this. to Computer Print Regina Spektor Poster 08 Jun 01:48
- commented on their comment Thanks for this tutorial! I have similar frustrations with the people who spend $30 on a $3 yard sign! to Handpainted Signs 08 Jun 01:43
- commented on their comment I tried making these as a kid and the holes made liquid sweat through and wend up with a bunch of little 'sweat dots' on the table. Coating the back with varnish or gluing a plastic bag square flat to the back usually fixes that problem. :) to Hama Bead Coasters 03 Jun 22:14
- commented on their comment I made a vegan version of this. YUM! to Oreo Blizzard 03 Jun 21:29
- commented on their comment So, I take it you don't have a pedalboard? to Pirate Guitar Effect Case 03 Jun 20:56
- commented on their comment How funny! I'm totally makign one of these of my boy right now! to Boyfriend Plushie =] 14 Feb 05:55
- commented on their comment This is really sweet. I think I might make some for my church! to Reversible Altar Paraments 18 Feb 23:35
- commented on their comment This is really neat! Well, it's a heck of a lot better than accidentally stabbing yourself a million times reaching into your bag for those finicky plastic boxes. to Needle / Sewing Wallet 18 Feb 23:34
- commented on their comment This is AMAZING! Mad kudos. to Fantasy Horse Seating Refinished 18 Feb 23:32
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »