Sarah Marie Sparkesy hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Sarah Marie Sparkesy on
- commented on her comment Wow, these look amazing! Been making Fimo beads all day, and I'm about to try these! Beautiful! I've been wondering, what can I use to varnish Fimo? I've heard various rumors about using nail varnish that it causes some sort of reaction in time, but I... to Bump Beads 09 Jul 21:03
- commented on her comment So would I please! :D This is lovely! x to Vintage French Boutique Box 27 Jun 15:01
- commented on her comment This is brilliant! Well done, you're obviously fantastic at drawing! :D x to A Horse I Drew, Would Love Your Opinion! 27 Jun 13:05
- commented on her comment These are beautiful! :D x to Bee Nails :D 27 Jun 12:36
- commented on her comment Thanks! :D I have pictures on facebook atm, and when it's all finished I'm going to do a photo shoot in a forrest to get better pictures :) Awwwh, are you doing projects one-handed? :0 Seems like an awesome pun of some sort should be written across it... to Lucretia 17 Jun 02:59
- commented on her comment That is gorgeous! x to How To Frame Your Embroidery In A Hoop. 16 Jun 10:09
- commented on her comment Hellooo! Aaah, sorry I haven't replied in ages! >__< Thank you! :D Lots of people at the Expo liked it too, had lots of pictures taken of/with me! Thank you SOOO much for all your help! :D Aaah, *highfive* for shortness! ^__^ Lol I changed my alterna... to Lucretia 16 Jun 09:21
- followed Charli T. 01 Jun 18:38
- commented on her comment Hiya! Wow, I read the comments on Twi-Fever's page; really good tips, thanks! I've sort of re-desgined some of the costume, although in most ways I'm trying to make it as accurate as possible. I've made a necktie similar to the original, I've found a... to Lucretia 19 May 00:08
- commented on her comment Hello again Sheila! :D How are you? I just thought I'd let you know that I'm in the process of making a full Mad Hatter costume! :D Thanks so much for posting the threadbanger tutorial on my page; really helped with the hat so far! :D x to Lucretia 16 May 22:11
- commented on her comment Oh wait, I found it! Thanks! :D xx to Lucretia 13 Apr 19:51
- commented on her comment Hi Sheila! :D Thanks so much for your advice! I can't wait to get started once my exams are over! ^_____^ Thanks very very much for the link too! The pictures of other people's hats look amazing :D Where on the page can I find the actual tutorial tho... to Lucretia 13 Apr 19:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Sarah Marie Sparkesy hasn't posted any projects yet