Happy Mouse hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Happy Mouse on
- commented on her comment you sit on Cyberdog's website quite a lot, don't you young lady!? you should come and see their big shop in London, Camden market. i would say it has a 'tourist object' status by now already! to GodComplex 18 Feb 14:20
- commented on her comment totally love your fabric combinations! Netherland's own Cath Kidston..hhehee... beautiful, cute and very inspireing stuff you make! to Marieke 01 Jan 00:39
- followed Marieke 01 Jan 00:37
- commented on her comment that is wickedly cool! to Rubber Corset 29 Dec 16:38
- followed GodComplex 29 Dec 16:34
- commented on her comment was just planning to do something similar. one question tho. is it with something in the front like velcro or some button or do you just pull it over your head? i was planning to put a zip. like on the collar as well..but now i am thinking probably it... to Fleece Shrug 29 Dec 16:32
- commented on her comment you know lady, you should totally sell your stuff online.. or are you doing it already? this mask for example.. i think there is plenty of dark minded people out there who would love to wear it! and i think i know quite a few. brilliant creations! x to Zezerk 11 Dec 15:51
- commented on her comment hey. you should come to meet some European burners as well... we have our Nowhere which is held in Spain. If you happen to come to London any time then as well there is monthly burners gatherings :) x Happy Mouse to Noelia Citialin 11 Dec 15:45
- followed Noelia Citialin 21 Nov 12:44
- followed mary catherine g. 06 Nov 16:42
- commented on her comment your creations are an inspiration! to OutsaPop Trashion 06 Nov 15:09
- followed OutsaPop Trashion 06 Nov 15:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »