Currently unemployed, loves cutting, sticking, sewing and if I had the patience to finish it; knitting. I'm influenced by burlesque, retro pin-up and sixties styles, as well as some more up to date styles. A little bit ecclectic I know, but that's just how I like it. I like things to be a little bit kitch, and where money allows; environmentally friendly.
~ Ros ~ x ~
~ Ros ~ x ~
Find Ros onWebsite
- favorited Apple Ring 29 Jun 17:40
- followed Lucy Star 29 Oct 22:24
- commented on their comment A how-to of this project would be great, it looks really nice. :) to Old Shirt Into Shoulder Handbag 04 Feb 16:48
- commented on their comment A how-to of this project would be great, it looks really nice. :) to Old Shirt Into Shoulder Handbag 04 Feb 16:47
- commented on their comment OMGosh! I totally love pepparkakor (sp?) my family make them every year around Christmas time. I remember dressing up in white with a candle-wreath (electric) on my head to wake-up my dad with these biscuits and a cup of tea on st lucia's day. Our rec... to Delicious Swedish Pepparkakor Cookies! 21 Dec 23:06
- entered their project Mario Earrings to Beads Unlimited Contest 25 Nov 18:02
- commented on their comment @Emily P. for a how-to i'd recommend you look at the original one by "tata et moi" that this project is based on. Is very helpful to have a much-trusted friend to help. I used 'directions' hair colour by 'la riche'. i used the following 5 colours,... to Rainbow Hair =D 05 Oct 19:49
- commented on their comment I have tried that before, but not noticed any effects. This treatment didn't seem to damage my hair much, and didn't smell. Lemon juice does sound more natural tho. :D to Hair Lightener Thing 08 Jul 08:13
- commented on their comment Please please make a how-to! these are stunning! to Fairy Wings 07 Dec 07:28
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »