I'm Crystal. I'm always smiling. I love meeting new friends and talking to new people. I'm not shy at all. I've got myspace and facebook. fb: crystal granville. Let's chat.
Find must be crystal onMySpace Other
- commented on their comment This is adorable...but would the paper get ruined if it were wet? I'm hoping to make a few also. to Paper Rose Ring 30 Mar 16:21
- commented on their comment i love it! to Fairytale Book Art 27 Nov 22:32
- commented on their comment Thank you! haha, :) I absolutly adore this idea. And oil pastels aren't hard at all, theres only a few basic techniques to follow with blending, other than that its like crayons :D to Recreated Goldfish In Space...Or Waterr? 10 Nov 04:06
- commented on their comment it's finished! ive been so busy with work i havnt had anytime....but if you wanna check it out im putting it up now. to Paul Kintas 05 Nov 16:37
- followed Paul Kintas 31 Oct 20:25
- commented on their comment really brilliant, i love this picture. would you mind if i recreated it with oil pastels? to Goldfish In Space Or Spacesuit In The Ocean? 17 Oct 05:06
- commented on their comment such a cute idea (: did you hollow the egg out first? to Painted Easter Egg 04 Apr 00:46
- commented on their comment such an adorable idea. i love it. to Radioactive Easter Peeps 01 Apr 14:22
- commented on their comment i did the pumpkin from the last picture last year, it came out amazing. to Twilight Pumpkin 30 Mar 22:06
- commented on their comment i made one, its so cute, i love it! to Magazine Bowls 02 Mar 03:23
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »