lala k. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find lala k. on
- commented on their comment awww....soooooo kawaii!!!!! if i get them wet or bleach them (to wash. heheh...=.=") will the paint come off or get damaged? it'll work if i use REAL converse, right? i mean, i won't get sued, right? to Watermelon Converse 24 Mar 03:47
- commented on their comment sooooo kawaii!!! :3 to Sushi Ness 14 Mar 00:04
- commented on their comment i'm making this foo sha! to Homemade Snickers 17 Feb 01:41
- commented on their comment it's so pretty! too bad my mom didn't make me much...except i probably forgot what she did...=.=" it reminds me of the valentines box i saw on charlie brown... to Valentines Box 17 Feb 01:07
- commented on their comment Those are soooo kawaii!!! But does the paint stay on? Cuz if i like run through a huge puddle or something...it'll get messed...heheh... and where can i get tailors chalk? to Painted Chucks 12 Feb 06:16
- commented on their comment wait...how do you turn it into a hairpin...? do you stick a pin on the back of the flower? or is there a better way? heheh... shame...TT.TT to Tsumami Kanzashi Flower 09 Feb 05:47
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
lala k. hasn't posted any projects yet