I'm still sewing simple things, I've also taken up crochet which I love. Most of the things I make I end up giving away! I have a cat called Jasper and a rescue lurcher (whippet/saluki) called Frisby - oh yes, and a partner Steve.
Find Mocatz on
- published her project Child's Handbag And Tiny Owl 29 Jan 18:48
- favorited Customized T Shirt 23 Dec 18:11
- favorited Gingham Skirt 09 Dec 18:50
- favorited Jack Lace Tank 09 Dec 18:49
- followed MischievousMelanie 09 Dec 18:49
- favorited 1940s Turban Out Of A T Shirt/Sweater 07 Dec 18:56
- favorited Leather Eyeglasses Case 05 Dec 17:49
- followed EvaForeva 05 Dec 17:49
- favorited Gecko Softie From Fat Quarters 18 Nov 20:00
- favorited Owl (Key Ring) 18 Nov 19:57
- followed Inês 18 Nov 19:57
- followed bindiibabe 12 Nov 19:48
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »