hey. i love shopping and chatting with my friends, colette and natalie. i also LOVE making stuff! my current project is a red tutu and i'm going to post a thing about how i've made it! i'm making for red nose day or christmas cos at school we have different coloured days for different charities e.t.c. the last one was pink day, and i would have worn a pink tutu though me and natalie only came up with the idea the other day! (natalie's the one with me in my picture, she's at the bottom of the picture cos i couldn't turn the picture around!) the picture of us in on pink day! and i don't know if you can see but we both had pink hearts on our faces. anyway add me on bebo it's the websitey thing at the top of my page!!
Find gretaa_x onBebo
- followed ÉÉ¯lÉ! 23 Feb 01:55
- commented on their comment If you have any newspaper left (you'll need a lot!) from making this bag then have a look at my other project... a newspaper dress! to How To Make A Recycled Newspaper Shopping Bag! 01 Dec 16:47
- commented on their comment thankyou! :) to How To Make A Recycled Newspaper Shopping Bag! 07 Nov 17:29
- commented on their comment Thanks for favouriting my project! :D to OutsaPop Trashion 30 Oct 19:35
- commented on their comment Thanks for adding my project to your faves! to Scarlet R. 30 Oct 19:32
- commented on their comment im soo gonna try this!!! its amazing! to Cat Barbie 28 Oct 21:46
- followed Cat Morley 24 Mar 01:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »