Craft: Earring Hanger
For quite a long time, I’ve used a small earring organizer to keep my studs and other small earrings that have a stem and a back. It was time for a new, bigger version so I can finally find all of my lovely dangly earrings!
- Beth Ann E. favorited Earring Hanger 09 Dec 04:25
- Jen S. added Earring Hanger to stuff for me 18 Jul 19:30
- GiftedDiva24 added Earring Hanger to Diy Art & Crafts 11 Sep 19:43
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Earring Hanger 11 Sep 19:43
- Rebecca M. favorited Earring Hanger 05 Jan 15:07
- Lisa L. favorited Earring Hanger 02 Nov 04:57
- Meredith T. favorited Earring Hanger 29 Jun 02:35
- Vilma T. favorited Earring Hanger 16 Dec 19:13
- Jennifer H. favorited Earring Hanger 28 Nov 04:05
- dfrazier80 favorited Earring Hanger 30 Sep 06:51
Cut a piece of ribbon long enough to reach from one corner of the frame to the other, plus a little for turning under on the ends. The length here depends on how you want your final product to look and how much of the ribbon you’d like to show. Turn the ends under and staple or tack in place.