Kayleigh hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Kayleigh on
- commented on their comment I dont think there is much of a secret to it. The way i did it was i got a smallish amount of the fibres out and started to stab them on the foam pad first so the started to fuse together. then i held them on the ball and repeadtedly stabbed witht he n... to Needle Felted Bear 08 Feb 12:55
- commented on their comment it is fun and suprisingly easy, if you dont count the accidental stabbing of fingers! to Needle Felted Bear 02 Feb 16:54
- commented on their comment Thats really cute, at some point i need tohave a go with resin!! to Acrylic Heart Necklace 16 Nov 21:54
- commented on their comment Thank you ^_^ I didnt use a pattern i just bumbled my way through it! I will try and remember how i did it and do a how to soon hopefully this week. Glad you like him despite his nakedness! to Mini Yoda (Excuse His Nakedness) 10 Nov 22:09
- commented on their comment Hehe thank you ^_^ to Cute Plushie 07 Nov 18:31
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »