I am a fledgling crafter who, as a poor, desolate college student, has recently realized the colorful, amazing, enchanted world of upcycling, thriftiness, and imagination. I can't say I am too handy with needle and thread, but you other crafters inspire me to polish up that sewing needle and blow the dust off the sewing machine and create glorious treasures. I can't promise that I will have much to contribute in the future that will not be copy cats of what you all inspire. However, I am a willing Daniel Larusso to all your Mr. Miyagis. Please, teach me your ways. Wax on. Wax off.
Find Jenna E. on
- favorited Appa Pillow Pet 30 Jul 18:06
- favorited Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser 21 Apr 11:11
- favorited Toiletpaper Holding Tree! 14 Apr 03:52
- favorited Altoids I Pod Case 14 Apr 03:40
- favorited Diy Crate Bookshelf 14 Apr 03:37
- favorited Vintage Rulers Lampshade 14 Apr 03:36
- favorited Hoisin Noodles 15 Feb 07:21
- favorited Meringues 27 Jul 18:24
- favorited Easy Diy Head Wrap 07 Jul 23:50
- favorited Recycled Copper Chain 20 Jun 03:43
- favorited Homemade Cottage Cheese 18 Jun 01:33
- favorited How To: Custom Cell Phone Case 18 Jun 01:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »