I like to make things. My favorite areas are sewing, crocheting, and scrapping.
Find Brianna K. on
- commented on their comment love it!!!!! I'm off to raid my hubby's closet!!!! to Oversized Tee To Dress (Yes, Another Bloody Tshirt Converter Project) 30 Nov 01:02
- commented on their comment YUM!!!! My great grandma used to make this, I never knew how to, so thanks so much for posting!!!! to Mexican "Soupa" Fideo 19 Nov 03:36
- commented on their comment This is cute! I think I shall make it for my son's piano teacher!!! to Keyboard Purse 31 Jul 03:43
- followed Lydia H. 30 Jun 05:05
- commented on their comment Thanks for the how-to....I've seen Bag fused creations all over the place, but had no idea how to do it!!!!! Awesome! to Fuse Plastic Bags :) 09 Dec 05:23
- commented on their comment That is sooooooo adorable! Next year for Halloween I may have my baby be little bo peep and my older two be the sheep! Thanks for the idea!!!!! to Little Bo Peep 28 Nov 15:29
- commented on their comment So Pretty! I'm thinking christmas presents here!!! to Loops Scarf 28 Nov 05:40
- commented on their comment Thanks so much for sharing! My kids will LOVE making this during craft time!!!!! to Magazine Bowls 27 Feb 04:25
- commented on their comment Holy Crap that looks sooooo good!!!! I can't wait to try it (and I'm sure my kids will thank you too!) to Homemade Snickers 23 Feb 17:53
- commented on their comment Cute...and I agree you are NOT a dork. Or if you are...join the club! It's an accomplishment figuring out our machines!!!! kudos to you! to Pocket Full Of Posies 04 Feb 00:43
- commented on their comment Super Cute! I now have a use for my whole box of scraps! I'd bettetr get started now! to Xmas Cards 04 Feb 00:32
- commented on their comment Yummy! My daughter would LOVE this!! to Flapjack Plushie 20 Jan 06:54
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »