- favorited Squirrel 01 Apr 04:50
- favorited Ribbon Bracelet 28 Jul 23:49
- commented on her comment Wow, that's an awesome idea of how to make this fabric - there's some like it at Denver Fabrics in Colorado, but it's $23 a yard! to Fendi Inspired Rose Dress 20 Feb 19:54
- commented on her comment Just a suggestion - if for some reason it does scratch yur wrist, you can take ribbon, fold it in half the hotdog bun way and press it with an iron so it'll fit perfectly over the edge, then glue it on. to Plastic Bottle Bracelet 25 Oct 15:56
- commented on her comment A little suggestion - before cutting the knots, put a thin coat of clear nail polish over them and allow it to dry before cutting the threads - it'll ensure that they won't untie/unravel. to Hand Wrapped Bangles 25 Oct 15:44
- commented on her comment I like this idea - quieter bangles :D then I can actually wear them to class, lolz! to Hand Wrapped Bangles 25 Oct 15:38
- commented on her comment Another tip - a good thing to put the filling in if you don't have any frosting bags is a plastic zip-lock bag with the tip of the corner cut off :) to Balloon Chocolate Bowl 24 Oct 13:09
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Nicole J. hasn't posted any projects yet