im the new crafter in town, pardner. kind of.
Find Sew Lizzy onEtsy
- commented on their comment that model head is hilarious!! sweet project too! to Mario Nintendo Crochet Toadstool Mushroom Hat 06 Jan 10:28
- commented on their comment adorable i made one with an old soad T. It actually made a really girly shirt...well done on yours! to Formal Reconstructed Stegosaurus Like Top 06 Jan 10:23
- commented on their comment i love turning healthy food into artery clogging goodness...i bet they are divine!! to Fried Cucumbers 06 Jan 09:05
- commented on their comment oh those tiny arms are darling! to Revoluzzzionary Monster 06 Jan 09:01
- commented on their comment a little morose...i love it!! to Razor And Broken Hearts Messenger Bag 06 Jan 08:55
- commented on their comment indiana jones had one... to Man Satchel 29 Dec 08:59
- commented on their comment sweet scorpion and subzero!!! Hilarious! to Painted Ducks 19 Dec 12:53
- commented on their comment i just wanted to say that over 100 people hearted this project and everytime a new someone does it sends a thrill through me. It reminds me of when i gave those gifts out and saw the reactions on the recipients faces', completly priceless. Hope every... to Surprise! Photo Box 10 Dec 09:45
- commented on their comment is there a little light on the bottle cap? from this pic it almost seems glowy (perhaps with undying love?) love it anyways! Cheers - Sew Lizzy to Twilight Bottle Cap Necklaces 02 Dec 09:16
- commented on their comment just an update...while i was *busy* at work I found this article http://finance.yahoo.com/personal-finance/article/108263/the-latest-entrepreneurial-fantasy-is-selling-cupcakes. About halfway thru they mention these delectable meat cakes!! Haha!! to Meat Cakes With Potato Frosting 02 Dec 09:09
- entered their project Sling Bag to Cath Kidston's Sew! Contest 31 Oct 12:10
- entered their project Sling Bag to Cath Kidston's Sew! Contest 31 Oct 12:09
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »