i am fun and creative, duh! but the most important aspect in my life is family and school work. even though it's boring it gotta be done right! if only it were easier! stupid advanced classes! life is about learning to cope. its not about the big events in life but rather the smaller less important details that slip by all too quickly take your time to learn to put the past behind you, focus on the present, and not be afraid to dance in the rain!
Find little miss deerae on
- commented on their comment i really really REALLY like this idea..is there any way you can make a how to or send the directions my way? please and thank you =] to Antique Valentines Card 08 Feb 00:36
- followed Mindy 18 Aug 22:03
- commented on their comment awesomeness (: im almost done with my purse and i cant wait to finally have it done. yayy! version up hopefully soon to Pop Tab Purse!! 18 Aug 21:57
- commented on their comment do you think that instead of using a kite string type string to tie the panels together a sort of fishing line could work? love this project btw! <3 to Pop Tab Purse!! 15 Aug 22:16
- followed ß4ş4q 21 Jul 23:37
- followed linda. 21 Jun 03:50
- commented on their comment ok ive figured it out :D thanks..and sorry for my slowness hehe to No Sew, Braid & Bow. T Shirt Reconstruction! 21 Jun 03:48
- commented on their comment im having trouble understanding step 4..when you say cut 1 centimeter in do you mean down or horizontally? to No Sew, Braid & Bow. T Shirt Reconstruction! 21 Jun 03:32
- commented on their comment love this idea <3 great job! to Andy Warhol Skirt 21 Mar 20:30
- followed Minnie B 21 Mar 20:23
- commented on their comment great tutorial! i made the cutest skirt out of spiderman fabric <3 to Easy Full Skirt 21 Mar 19:53
- commented on their comment how to? :] to Total Recall T Shirt 03 Mar 02:30
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
little miss deerae hasn't posted any projects yet