- entered Dazzling Duct Tape Designs 10 Apr 11:57
- entered Tech Knits 02 Apr 18:54
- commented on her comment Think a few of us agree. That cardigan is lush and just has to be made. to Crochet Workshop 05 Jun 10:53
- commented on her comment I'd love to make a rockabilly dress because they are too expensive for me to buy one. Plus, making it myself means I get perfect sizing. to DIY Couture 23 May 10:10
- commented on her comment Ooh I haven't crocheted for a longgg time. could be time to dust off the hooks and put them to use again. I'd choose something out of this project book to make. The last thing I made with squares was a waistcoat. to Granny Square Love 26 Apr 16:07
- commented on her comment I would have to decorate it in a way to either celebrate the Queens silver jubilee or the 2012 Olympics to Crafty Cupcakes 13 Apr 22:24
- commented on her comment I won't open an umbrella in the house. Also make sure there is money in any bag or purse I give as a gift. to Gothic Knits 13 Apr 16:42
- commented on her comment I would so love to win this! Goth is amazing and by the looks of the pictures this is amazing. to Gothic Knits 13 Apr 16:31
- commented on her comment I'm in agreement with Rachael B. to String & Hexnut Bracelet 07 Apr 16:02
- commented on her comment I'm my favorite. Produce random but different things. Love being individual and the only way for me to do that is to create something different. to State Of Craft 23 Jan 17:27
- followed ihsana z. 06 Sep 09:22
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Teejay W. hasn't posted any projects yet