- commented on her comment Just like you crochet yarn! I preloaded the beads on the wire, chained three, slid a bead down, slip stich/chain, chain 1, and repeat. to Gold Wire Crochet Bracelet 23 Aug 16:24
- commented on her comment I didn't necessarily measure my wires. I just "went with it. THe wire I buy is in a circle, about 3 " across from side to side. I cut a 3/4 circle. Anyway....here is the tutorial I fashioned it after. http://amelialune.blogspot.com/2010/12/ear-cuf... to Earrings Whitout Hole 23 Aug 16:16
- entered her project Earrings Whitout Hole to Lime Crime 07 Aug 03:35
- commented on her comment This website....cutoutandkeep. to Earrings Whitout Hole 07 Aug 02:52
- commented on her comment AMAZING. You've got maaaaad skills. Question though....how did you attach all the spirals? What gauge wire did you use for spirals, and if you wrapped them on, what gauge/diameter wire did you use. Amazing work!!! to Ear Cuff 06 Aug 04:02
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »