I'm creative by nature and pretty stubborn. So I'll keep trying something I'm interested in until I'm satisfied that I've got it right. I love drawing, recently got into sewing and crafting, and I'm an excellent cook. I mainly hand sew things, because I can't work a sewing machine to save my life. But I'll try it again eventually...
Find Christina P. on
- favorited Origami Gift Box 16 Aug 04:13
- commented on her comment Thanks to you, Both my sister and my boyfriend will love me endlessly. Great job!!!! to Legend Of Zelda Link Hat! 07 Aug 04:29
- favorited Creepy Coffin Purse 07 Aug 04:08
- favorited String Dolls 07 Aug 04:03
- commented on her comment I'm actually working on it now. I didn't take too many measurements while making it. Just kind of eyed it, you know? But I'm going back now and figuring out the measurements so that everyone can convert their own measurements to work. It's taking work,... to Adorable Summer/ Professional Top! 28 Aug 06:37
- commented on her comment I will most likely make a tutorial for this. I just need to finish some work first. Thanks for the compliment! to Adorable Summer/ Professional Top! 26 Aug 05:32
- followed lana. 25 Aug 03:22
- commented on her comment I definitely will give this a shot! Thanks! to Ruffled Romper Nightie 08 Aug 14:20
- commented on her comment Love it! Can't wait to participate! to Draw Manga 26 Jul 14:15
- commented on her comment Thanks, just what I needed! to Short Shorts! 19 Jul 23:29
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »