I'm a stay at home mom to one terrific toddler. I love seeing the world through her eyes and adding, fun, color, sunshine, and sparkles wherever possible.
Find Dottidal on
- entered Zazzle Custom Fabric 12 Sep 17:47
- published her project Watermelon Baby Carriage 08 Sep 07:58
- published her project Fourth Of July Table Decor 03 Jul 16:46
- entered her project Sweet Summer Strawberries to Pogo Connect 08 Jun 17:53
- entered her project Independence Day Glamour to Pogo Connect 08 Jun 17:52
- entered her project Crayon Melt to Pogo Connect 08 Jun 17:52
- entered her project Monarch Butterfly Nails to The Animal Print Shop 19 Jan 19:12
- entered her project Cat Food Pouch Purse to The Animal Print Shop 19 Jan 19:11
- commented on her comment No, the wax would crack and break off with movement and it wouldn't be washable. I'm sure there is some way of dripping dyes down a shirt to get the same effect, it would definitely make for an awesome T-shirt design! :) to Crayon Melt 24 Apr 16:13
- entered her project Independence Day Glamour to Lime Crime 08 Aug 05:15
- commented on her comment I love the pic of your dog begging, too cute! to Dog Collar 01 Aug 04:26
- commented on her comment Love your sense of humor! ;) to Tampon Dispenser 01 Aug 04:10
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »