Pitufa hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Pitufa on
- followed M Gray Blackbird 15 Apr 22:58
- followed Nicole M. 17 Oct 14:44
- commented on her comment well... i slip stitched my 32 chain to make a loop then chained one and turned. at the end of each row i slip stitched back into the first stitch of the row and chained one. this made a bit of a seam up the back of the squid.... this is one of the tact... to Squid Scarf 12 Oct 19:17
- followed Alexandra C. 12 Oct 19:11
- commented on her comment looove it! to How To Make A Monoggle 04 Oct 05:24
- commented on her comment hi... sadly there is no pattern... i worked entirely off a picture i found (http://michellemccoskey.com/squid.html). i did post a brief summary of my endeavors to my project page and will hopefully construct a proper pattern in the future... good luck! to Alexandra C. 04 Oct 05:19
- followed Reut B. 04 Oct 03:56
- followed Danielle G. 04 Aug 05:03
- followed Eisbär 23 Jun 14:36
- followed mbubanj m. 17 Jun 07:54
- commented on her comment this is fantastic! i love the arsenal of thread!! to Mad Hatter Costume! 14 Jun 07:36
- commented on her comment i've made some of these but mine didn't turn out as nice... when tried the fuller ones they went all wonky... how did you keep the petals from going flat? to Fabric Blossoms 14 Jun 07:34
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »