I'm a second year University student in Biology, so to keep myself sane I make jewelry. I have more tutorials to make, I'm just a little bogged down so be patient!
Find Ricki on
- entered their project Laptop Cover to SINGER Dress Form Contest 12 Apr 23:32
- favorited Diy Dinosaur Handbag 15 Dec 15:30
- favorited The Chim Autumn Cape 29 Sep 20:27
- favorited The Tardis Dress 15 Sep 21:03
- followed whynotnow 28 Jan 16:35
- commented on their comment Looks super cute! Great job! to Laptop Sleeve 21 Jun 01:53
- commented on their comment What a brilliant idea! I just tried it. Works fantastic! to How To Make A Fimo Cameo (How To Make A Fimo Mold) 21 Jun 01:51
- commented on their comment Hey, don't be mean. It's a great project for for someone who wants to make something nice. Plus, it's up to you to put the creativity into it. Also, tracing is a great way to work on your own drawing abilities and for new comers to become familiar with... to n.a 21 Jun 01:47
- commented on their comment Use glitter when you paint! Nothing makes a painting pop more than a little sparkle. to Waking Up In The Land Of Glitter 17 May 18:54
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »