- commented on her comment What material did you use? x to Convertible/Infinity Dress 04 May 14:50
- commented on her comment What material did you use? x to Convertible/Infinity Dress 04 May 14:49
- commented on her comment I think other people have tried that and it went slightly marble like but its worth a try, you would just need a deep baking tray! to Rainbow Cake 04 May 14:45
- commented on her comment AMAZING!!! I will start collecting spoons! x to Plastic Spoon Rose 02 May 22:26
- commented on her comment Thank you Dora J. i will post a tutorial in the next few months when i have time to make one! :D And Jay Jay&Growler, its about the hight of a table spoon (haven't measured it) but it varies by how much you choose to bake; it could be a metre tall ... to Rainbow Cake 02 May 22:19
- commented on her comment This is soo clever and looks amazing! Its making me want sweets!!! x to Kawaii Decoden Nintendo D Si Case 02 May 22:11
- commented on her comment This is soo cute! Think i will attempt one when i have some time! x to Pincushion Ladybird 02 May 22:05
- commented on her comment Very clever! Would never of known it to be made out of that! to Fabulous Mad Hatter Hat 29 Apr 18:25
- commented on her comment This is gorgeous i love the colour choice too! to Convertible/Infinity Dress 29 Apr 12:38
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »