- entered Chloe's Kitchen 16 Jun 18:52
- entered Made By Yourself 16 Jun 18:52
- followed Monique R. 17 Oct 17:24
- followed z0mbieface 17 Oct 17:24
- commented on her comment I would send it to my other half. We are saving up for our wedding currently after having to cancel it and move back home with my parents! The last 4 years he's been my rock and it'd be awesome to give him something not matter how small in return! x to World's Smallest Post Service 05 Sep 15:52
- commented on her comment What I have in common with my partner. Probably our hair dye obsession! Not sure if it's a hobby or more of a bad habit now. We've had hundreds of different hair colors and styles between us, but come on whats the point of having a better half if I can... to Betsywhite 05 Sep 15:48
- commented on her comment you have to make sure to use skin friendly resin, otherwise you can get all sorts of ickys in your gauges! x to Newspaper Gauges 24 Jun 17:43
- commented on her comment Heyya hun! I do still make dreads :) If your interested please email me on Beccar_Sixx@hotmail.co.uk or look on www.cherrybombdreads.webs.com thanks :) xxx to Dragoness 21 Jun 19:01
- commented on her comment You can buy the hair from buyhair.com or afrocare.com, its called Kanekalon jumbo braid. If anyone wants a dread quote from me, please feel free to message me or email me on Beccar_Sixx@hotmail.co.uk xxx to Harlequin Double Ended Dreads 11 Sep 17:48
- entered her project Custom Band Hoodie, Complete With Lined Hood! to The Ultimate DIY Competition 16 Aug 15:43
- followed NeedleAndTheDamage 05 Jul 17:14
- followed NeonPastelColors 29 Mar 19:39
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »