moving up and down the east coast is my hobby nowadays along with sock animals. lots and lots of sock animals and zippy pouches.
Find ani-mals on
- commented on Seattle Green 01 Oct 03:24
- favorited Cyberdog Like Shrug Top 17 Apr 20:38
- favorited Burlesque Bustle Skirt 18 Sep 01:19
- favorited Hole In The Knee 23 Jul 20:56
- commented on their comment Clever! I'm going to have to attempt a corset-type lacing on my trashed jeans :) to Hole In The Knee 23 Jul 20:55
- favorited Summertime Macrame Bracelets 15 Jul 04:35
- commented on their comment I'm always playing with candles and this is a legitimate reason to do so, and decorate! to Icicle Ornaments From Plastic Bottles 23 Nov 20:57
- commented on their comment Yes! pattern puhleeez! to Skull Lined Leather Bag 16 Nov 07:07
- commented on their comment Oh the cuteness! I'm going to try double dipping them in different colors of the candy melts! to Cupcake Bites :D 05 Aug 00:33
- commented on their comment Too cute! I need to figure out a way to sand or buff down the prickly edges to my bottlecaps though. Also, where did you find resin circles big enough to fit the caps? The largest ones I can find are about a centimeter too small in diameter. to Pokemon Bottle Cap Keychains 04 Aug 03:00
- commented on their comment I have (or had) a strange collection of big ol' glass beads and I strung them on the handles and made little kinks in the wire to keep the beads in place. They look so pretty with the candlelight flickering through them! to Sweet 'N Simple Summer Lanterns 11 Jul 15:29
- commented on their comment I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses citadel paints on everything except the models -.- to New Shoes That Your Wallet Loves! 29 Jun 01:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
ani-mals hasn't posted any projects yet