Rae Rae The Jet Plane hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Rae Rae The Jet Plane on
- commented on their comment This is great! Do you know the name of this type of binding? It normally takes me reading three different tutorials to wrap my head around it. to Binding Books 09 May 11:00
- commented on their comment I love this! I hope I soon become proficient in sewing so I can sew a version of this to Kitty Hood Scarf With Pockets 20 Jan 10:37
- commented on their comment I wish I this type of headphones! I'm not into butterflies but something like ram horns would look awesome too. Great job! to Butterfly Headphones 11 Jan 12:21
- commented on their comment This is awesome. Thank you! to Juice Pouch Coin Purse 11 Jan 11:38
- commented on their comment Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me the recipe <3 to Heidi 06 Jan 12:18
- commented on their comment I'd really like to make this but some of your ingredients don't have portions. I'd just guess but I'm not a great baker...:) to Pumpkin Bread 22 Dec 08:18
- commented on their comment A lot of the ingredients are missing the portion. This cake sounds delicious and I would love to make it. to Fresh Apple Cake 22 Dec 08:13
- commented on their comment I'm making some wool dryer balls for the holidays which you first felt in the washer and dryer and then put in the dryer with your laundry instead of dryer sheets...would it be a bad idea to kool-aid dye these dryer balls? Would the color bleed when we... to Kool Aid Dyed Yarn 03 Dec 20:39
- commented on their comment Have you since washed it? Does the color stay? to Coffee Dyed Tee Shirt 06 Apr 09:58
- commented on their comment OMG I LOVE This! This is so awesome. to Dethklok Shrinkee Dinks 06 Apr 03:24
- commented on their comment It's very simple. You should try it! The sell a ton of starter kits on etsy. to Needle Felted T Bone Steak 24 Feb 22:10
- commented on their comment This is VERY cool! to Jewelry Box Picture Frame 22 Feb 08:31
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »