Crazy! I'm the mother of the cutest teeny tiniest little daughter in the world. I'm a full time student, studying Lit. I don't have oodles of time for crafting so am always gravitating toward simple, instant gratification crafts. I also enjoy fiction writing and painting in oil and watercolor, but have put those passions on hold until my schedule eases up. I've recently opened a new store on Etsy called Amy Felt Me Up, mainly showcasing my silly little felt crafts.
Find AmyAmyCay on
- favorited Innocent Smoothies Sleeping Fox Hat 31 Oct 03:29
- favorited Crochet Rug 20 Aug 03:05
- commented on her comment I've been looking for ideas and patterns to make a plastic bag holder. This one is definitely unique... and super cute. I think I'll try it... but use three coordinating fabrics instead of the two (only cuz I have three scraps I've been wanting to use.... to Hanging Plastic Bag Holder 01 Aug 00:27
- commented on her comment That is absolutely amazing. You must have incredible patience. I could NEVER sit and put something like that together. I would love to wear it, though. to 7500 Paper Clips Dress 26 Jun 03:35
- followed Pam ^_^ 15 Jun 13:13
- commented on her comment This is beautiful. I love felt flowers. This one is very unique. to Sunshine Flower Corsage For My Best Friend 11 May 01:59
- commented on her comment This was such a clever idea for framing cross stitch. I can't wait to give it a shot. I was going to turn my latest project into a pillow, but I might have to give this a go instead. to Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Pop 06 May 03:56
- commented on her comment I can't wait to try this! A button bouquet in my living room will help me do away with the fake (dusty) flowers in current residence. to Button Flower Bouquet 23 Apr 15:05
- commented on her comment This is amazing! It's a true work of art. to Wire Tree 21 Apr 19:55
- commented on her comment sooo gonna make one of these for my bathroom wall! Brilliant idea! to Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art 07 Apr 21:27
- commented on her comment I'm always looking for something to do with these tins. I have tons of them. This is such a cute project. to Up~Cycled Cappaccino Tin 07 Apr 20:42
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »