I believe in the imperfections we all have. In an improvisational way I use the sewing machine to put together everyday materials or scraps in a manner that is well constructed, but inspired by a love of naive expression–like children's art work or bad sewing.
Find Danny Mansmith onEtsy Other
- commented on their comment hi katastrophe- - - so funny to be called sir but thanks so much for your note- i'm just tryin to follow my own ideas and tryin to be honest seems simple enough right- ya the wonderful world we live in.....sendin smiles to ya from chicago to katastrophe 03 Aug 19:51
- commented on their comment hi cat sorry for gettin back so late---busy time of year--hope to say no for while--hehe--hope your well--sendin my smiles d. to Cat Morley 11 Dec 00:37
- followed joebeard 23 Sep 18:28
- followed shandke 23 Sep 18:27
- followed hopexinxfaith 23 Sep 18:25
- followed meowari 23 Sep 18:25
- followed katastrophe 23 Sep 18:24
- followed Godzilla. 23 Sep 18:24
- followed 23 Sep 18:23
- followed Brotherchaos 23 Sep 18:21
- followed Cat Morley 21 Aug 01:44
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Danny Mansmith hasn't posted any projects yet