I have set up with a fellow crafter/Twitterer a new sewing and book club based in Leamginton Spa for those in the Warwickshire area. Interested in joining us? Check out www.meetup.com/sewmakebelieve or our blog sewmakebelieve.wordpress.com. Even if you are not in the area you can join us online!
Find Kate B. on
- followed Victoria ♥ 08 Mar 19:12
- followed Ivana M. 26 Oct 15:07
- commented on their comment Thanks for the comment about the coasters - I think they would be fine for a mug of tea or coffee but less good for a glass of wine! I actually need to make some for myself as I have given away all the sets I have made! to Marieke 04 Oct 17:37
- commented on their comment Aw thanks - I am pretty proud of it as my first try. to Rainbow Quilt 19 Jul 18:06
- commented on their comment Thanks guys! to Mini Tree Quilt 19 Jul 18:05
- commented on their comment Thank you! to Mini Quilt 11 Jul 10:28
- commented on their comment Yep all except the binding (although I hand stitched the back of the binding too! to Rainbow Quilt 11 Jul 10:28
- commented on their comment When I found the fat quarters I used to make the quilt and cushions, I knew they would look great on our futon in our spare room. Glad you like it! to Patchwork Cushions 10 Jul 20:03
- commented on their comment Thanks, Tara. to Mini Quilt 10 Jul 20:01
- commented on their comment Thanks so much! to Mini Tree Quilt 10 Jul 20:00
- commented on their comment Thanks so much, Ryden! to Rainbow Quilt 10 Jul 13:35
- followed Sacha 21 Jun 11:00
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »