Only got to see a picture of a great craft project, that's it, I'm off down a new road. I get so absorbed, I suddenly look up and realise it's gone dark! Like to dabble in collage, polymer clay, air dry clay, decoupage, sugarcraft, quilling, stamping, scrapbooking, calligraphy etc. You name it, I'll give it a go.
Find Mabel Syrup on
- commented on her comment This is really effective. Lovely! to How To Make A Fondant Ribbon Rose For Your Cakes 23 Apr 19:16
- commented on her comment This is very lovely, the shape is so delicate and realistic. to Wire Tree 23 Apr 19:10
- commented on her comment This is absolutely stunning - very, very beautiful. You're attention to detail has really made this something special. Hats off to you! to Wire Tree 23 Apr 19:08
- commented on her comment This is absolutely gorgeous. How do you manage to inject a little personality into wool! to Helena Hedgehog 17 Mar 11:19
- commented on her comment This is great I can feel a present-making session coming on, even as I write this! to Origami Kimono Bookmark: The Sequel 17 Mar 11:17
- followed Janie R. 14 Mar 06:48
- commented on her comment great. good enough to tuck into! to Delicious Felt Donut 13 Mar 21:26
- commented on her comment these are great. really good fun. to Gourd Animals 13 Mar 21:16
- followed Jet H. 13 Mar 20:55
- commented on her comment Hi Jet Thank you for all you lovely comments, I've found them so encouraging. So much of the stuff I make just gets put away and no one ever sees it. It's great to be able to put them on here and people comment - it stops you feeling like you are wo... to Jet H. 13 Mar 20:33
- commented on her comment This is just such a lovely idea and so cleverly done. Really beautiful. to Tiny Shadowbox Made Of Your Fave Cerealboxs Figures 13 Mar 20:13
- commented on her comment Thank you for your lovely comments about my clay garden. I have just been looking at your beautiful work. You have such great imagination - really fun, quirky and original pieces. to Fake Torch Wall Lamp 10 Mar 11:30
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »