I have made things all my life and the older i get the more outrageous the projects get!
Find LeiLei on
- commented on her comment Awesome x to Rhinestone Flamingo 06 Jan 21:31
- entered her project Lady Ga Ga Cupcakes to Craft-In Contest 02 Mar 19:52
- entered her project Army Helmet to Craft-In Contest 02 Mar 19:51
- entered her project Gingham Heart to Craft-In Contest 02 Mar 19:51
- commented on her comment Can't wait for your how to x to Anthropologie Inspired Bag 20 Feb 16:18
- followed Sarah 15 Feb 17:16
- commented on her comment AMAZING!!! what do you mean by edging it with a pen so the lines of the picture are invisible on the chopping board? cheers x to Chopping Board 15 Feb 17:15
- followed Anya N. 15 Feb 17:11
- followed Sarah 11 Feb 16:37
- commented on her comment Thanks for the Fave x to Sarah 11 Feb 16:37
- followed pinkkoala111 11 Feb 16:36
- followed HelloKitty Freak Grrr 11 Feb 16:35
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
..the chopping board..you have to bring the picture on the chopping board so you can either drwa it with a pencil, or you place the picture on the board and with a pen you follow the lines. you have to imprint it. when you remove the picture, there are the lines of this picture on the board but without pencil lines.. it´s hard for me to explain it, i´m sorry. maybe this helps you?! feel free to answer a second time i will try to explain it mooore better then