My name is Ashley, I'm commonly known as Handmaden Ashley in my blog on blogspot. I'm happy to make new friends and network while sharing all my new ideas.
Find Delilah Loyla onEtsy Other
- followed Kiku-chan 29 Apr 06:14
- commented on her comment Thank you for the tutorial! I am eternally greatful for your money saving advice... also thank you because I am alergic to some of the extra stuff they put in midol and pamprin. Thanks! to How To Kick Your Cramps 18 Apr 01:42
- followed annie :) 08 Mar 19:15
- entered her project Superlong Floppy Rabbit Ears to Craft-In Contest 04 Mar 17:37
- entered her project Dual Tailed Jesters Hat to Craft-In Contest 04 Mar 17:37
- followed Deanna R. 19 Feb 18:40
- followed Julie A. 19 Feb 15:29
- commented on her comment I'm sure yours is different than mine TK! You should post it anyway! You never know, yours may be better than mine for someone! to Dual Tailed Jesters Hat 04 Feb 23:26
- commented on her comment Most ribbons can be lightly melted to seal the ends. It's a great way to keep it from fraying. to Mug Corset 03 Feb 03:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »