Recently I received a new sewing machine for my 21st birthday and learned how to make aprons. Ever since then, I've been wanting to make anything and everything I can with my hands. Refinishing furniture, redefining my artistic style, and expanding what I can do... and I'm so excited to keep trying more!!
Find Aleyna Katerina onOther
- commented on her comment UK ONLY? But out here in the U.S, we have superstitions too!! :) to Gothic Knits 13 Apr 17:01
- commented on her comment it actually went from black to teal. It originally was painted with Chalkboard paint! to Sewing Desk 23 Jan 02:24
- commented on her comment Yours turned out great. How'd the super glue work out? to Earring Hanger 16 Jan 06:22
- commented on her comment How exactly did you make this? It's adorable! to Collage Handbag 16 Jan 06:20
- followed Emily J. 29 Dec 08:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »