I'm a senior at appstate majoring in photography with a minor in accounting.
Find Megan E. on
- favorited Swirly Tree Of Life Pendant 01 Sep 17:36
- favorited Diy Geometric "Diamond" Necklace 01 Sep 17:36
- favorited DIY Ribbon Bow Necklace 01 Sep 17:33
- favorited Gold Arrow Necklace 01 Sep 17:32
- favorited Mini Book Necklace 04 Dec 11:17
- favorited Tiny Gift Boxes 04 Dec 11:13
- commented on her comment Lighter weight paper doesn't work very well because it usually collapses, but you can always try. I've seen people use paper from magazines. to Origami Stars 05 Dec 00:22
- commented on her comment Yes, it's all one piece. I learned to sew from someone who doesn't like using patterns, so I didn't use one for this. to Sailor Inspired Dress 03 Dec 15:59
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »