I grew up on a farm, and doubt I will ever love anywhere but a farm. Between milking goats, sewing quilts, and caring for the livestock (as well as those not so pretty farm chores), I tend to think mostly about gardening or home furnishings. My favorite way to spend an afternoon? Creating things for my home!
Find llJulie on
- published her project Diy Black Shoe Polish 25 May 17:24
- favorited Mrs. Patmore's Canisters Diy 13 Apr 16:52
- entered Crafterella Apron 13 Apr 16:48
- published her project Victorian Muff 09 Jan 01:03
- favorited Cycle Satchel 27 Sep 16:39
- favorited Chocolate Mousse Melting Moments 29 Aug 20:06
- favorited Lolita Skirt How To 26 Aug 13:26
- favorited Sweet Irony Apron 26 Aug 13:26
- favorited How To Make A Pin Cushion In The Shape Of Cactus 26 Aug 13:26
- favorited How To: Felt Pokéball 26 Aug 13:26
- favorited Drawstring Batpack 26 Aug 13:11
- favorited Elder Scrolls Shield Mousemat 26 Aug 00:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »