I'm a college student, hopefully, I'll be a mortician someday. I'm making a lot of poly clay charms right now to keep busy. I love going to thrift-stores, and I love purses. I would also love to learn how to knit or crochet...I tried once...didn't turn out well.
Find secondaryspine on
- followed Lucky Punk 25 Jan 05:24
- followed Freckled Menace 14 Oct 13:09
- commented on their comment Did you have to prepare the surface of the shoes before you painted on them; and does the paint ever peel, crack or flake off at all? Thanks, and cute shoes! to Re Painted Shoes 18 Jun 06:22
- commented on their comment One of my favorite comfort foods is wheat toast dipped in ice cold milk. When I was younger, my grandma would babysit me, and she would dip her wheat toast in her coffee. I wasn't old enough for coffee, so I would use milk, and I still love it today. Y... to How To Eat Like A Hot Chick 05 Dec 20:04
- commented on their comment I was just thinking about making necklace to match my bracelet that I just made, and then it hit me: earrings! You could get like a piece of foam, and cover it to make it look like a starburst!!! Awesome!!! to Wrapper Bracelet 20 Jul 02:28
- commented on their comment Do you have to leave it on for a certain amount of time, or do you just rub it on and then rinse it off? to Cucumber Face Mask 20 Jul 01:16
- commented on their comment A thing to do to make this a little easier is to use a ruler to "iron" to wrappers out. It really helps a lot. ; ) to Wrapper Bracelet 19 Jul 21:32
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
secondaryspine hasn't posted any projects yet