I'm somewhere between writer and cookie decorator. I wrote a book (Cookie Sensations). I worked for almost a decade as head decorator for a cookie shop (Bundles of Cookies). I design cookie kits (Chic Cookies). I stay home with my daughter (most of the time). And I have too many degrees (MFA in Literature and MA in Liberal Arts, focus on children's literature). My cookies have appeared here: "The Washington Post," "Modern Bride," "The New York Times," and "Chocolatier Magazine."
Find Meaghan M. onWebsite Website
- followed Lina 21 Dec 02:19
- followed Lynnieguin 15 Dec 14:48
- followed Stesnyashka16 15 Dec 14:47
- followed LauraLethal 11 Sep 22:13
- followed Alexis B. 11 Sep 22:13
- followed Abida A. 31 Jul 23:51
- followed Michaeljackson6499 31 Jul 18:09
- commented on her comment Thanks! I have a big post on edible markers, including where to find them: http://www.thedecoratedcookieblog.com/2011/06/how-to-draw-on-food-ending-confusion.html to Japanese Marshmallow Candy 27 Jul 12:18
- followed Saskia L. 26 Jul 19:53
- followed Becsta! 26 Jul 11:12
- followed Cara F. 25 Jul 22:42
- followed Arty Addict 25 Jul 13:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »